Date Night: Eleven Madison Park, New York City

eleven madison park

On a recent degustation trip to New York City, Eleven Madison Park was our favorite. They treated us like rock stars. We felt like high rollers P. Diddy and Lady Gaga all one. From the food to the service, Eleven Madison Park, you took our breaths away. Words hardly begin to describe this extraordinary dining experience so we’ll leave you with this visual replay…

eleven madison park

Five different amuses from halibut tea and seaweed lavash, black truffle beignet, fluke and king crab, to smoke sturgeon and caviar.

eleven madison park

Sea urchin panna cotta with apple and celery

eleven madison park

Langoustine ceviche with celery and apple

eleven madison park

Sturgeon sabayon in egg shells

eleven madison park

Carrot roasted with cumin, dates and wheat berries

eleven madison park

Snapper slow cooked with bergemot, fennel and shellfish

eleven madison park

Veal blanquette with winter vegetables and smoked bone marrow

eleven madison park

Pork braised with mustard, spatzle and apple cider

emp12

Jasmine and tangerine sorbet, orange shortbread and cilantro

eleven madison park

Chocolate creameux with banana and black sesame

eleven madison park

Words of inspiration from Miles Davis at entrance to the kitchen followed by tour with live demo.

eleven madison park

Result of live demo: Liquid nitrogen orange sorbet and coconut ice cream with whiskey and bitters

eleven madison park

Mignardises with bottle of pear brandy in the lounge.

eleven madison park

But that’s not all–jars of home made granola to go.
Favorite. Dining. Experience. Ever.Eleven Madison Park
11 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10010
(212) 889-0905

16 Responses to “Date Night: Eleven Madison Park, New York City”

Maias Lille Verden — March 21, 2011 @ 2:26 pm

What a wonderful place! I'm off to NY in October, maybe this is one those places I defintly should visit!

Maia

Kung Food Panda — March 21, 2011 @ 2:34 pm

Nice Post! I liked the shots a lot better than mine.

Julie (TheLittleKitchen.net) — March 21, 2011 @ 3:34 pm

Hong and Kim, these are so beautiful! I wish I was eating this food right now! :)

5 Star Foodie — March 21, 2011 @ 8:12 pm

A gorgeous meal! Thanks so much for the review, being the newest 5 star addition, this restaurant is definitely on my list!

iheartyummy — March 22, 2011 @ 1:04 am

Agree! We <3 Daniel Humm!

momgateway — March 22, 2011 @ 2:39 am

The food looks so beautiful and elegant…thanks for capturing them for us…

zenchef — March 22, 2011 @ 8:30 pm

Sounds like a heck of an experience in probably the hottest table in town. I'm glad you had such a good time. Thanks for sharing those great shots!

Andrea @ HighLowFoodDrink.com — March 22, 2011 @ 11:53 pm

You're so lucky you got to take a tour too! We've only been there for lunch, but we definitely have to return for dinner! Love your photos (as always)!!

Fresh Local and Best — March 22, 2011 @ 11:57 pm

I am really glad to see that you enjoyed your experience at Eleven Madison Park! Jen, Andrea and a bunch of other bloggers are going there this Friday. I'm excited for the delight that awaits us.

Ravenous Couple — March 23, 2011 @ 4:23 pm

@Maias Lille Verden: if you have to choose 1 lavish meal, this would be it!

@zenchef: thanks for stopping by, we can't wait to visit NYC again

@Andrea and Christine: hope you have a great time friday, we alerted them to you coming on their FB page!

Mochachocolata Rita — March 25, 2011 @ 3:38 am

oh wow! gorgeous gorgeous food!

Quyen - Kitchen Runway — March 30, 2011 @ 5:09 am

What a beautiful and memorable date night! I'm totally drooling over the amazing dishes! What an incredible experience!

Connie — March 31, 2011 @ 4:00 pm

Gorgeous food and photos. Just when I think, "wow, that is the best dish," I go on to the next picture and the same thought repeats! Have always heard great things about Eleven Madison, but now you've convinced me to add this to my list of places to go. Great post!

Liz Clarke — August 12, 2011 @ 2:53 pm

I went there for lunch on my 60th birthday (from Newcastle, England) and you’re so right – it was totally fabulous. I found the food (such an inadequate word on this occasion) beyond description; now I can show your photos to friends and maybe they’ll believe me at last. Thanks.

The Eleven Madison Park gains highest awards with help of Daniel Humm | EdenAromata News and Blog Posts | All about saffron and olive oil — August 15, 2011 @ 11:22 pm

[...] TheRavenouscouple.com  [...]

Chef Daniel Humm of Eleven Madison Park, creates modern, sophisticated French cuisine | EdenAromata News and Blog Posts | All about saffron and olive oil — August 20, 2011 @ 3:11 am

[...] TheRavenouscouple.com  [...]